Silent Night
I wasted my money on an apparent Christmas Disco(?!) Medley cd which ..sucks. Bloody hell ):
Oh that day my classmate suddenly asked me how's my hols, and then she asked if i'd been mugging. She obviously didn't believe me with her "yeah riiiight" reply when I said "uh, no". So she furthered her questioning into details like how I'd been spending my hols. And her incredulous response to my answer of "meeting and catching up with friends and family" was, "hah good one!". OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO DEAD NEXT YEAR WTF
Anyway, I made pasta on Wednesday and went swimming yayzz to exercising. Yesterday was spent at Thomson Plaza, in the car and at Siglap. Writing xmas cards, eating (alot alot), chittychats and waffles with icecream. Then video calls on msn and midnight phonecall with my beshfwen who I'm spending the first half of Christmas Day with and introducing to my whole extended family as my boyfriend ahahahahaha. And tonight, we bulldozed through the crowd in Orchard after tuition to take photos with the not-so-pretty-afterall christmas lights and deco. (:













So I'm currently semi-done with my list of things to do and cannot wait for all the eggciting activities to commence!!!!!!!!11111
Oh that day my classmate suddenly asked me how's my hols, and then she asked if i'd been mugging. She obviously didn't believe me with her "yeah riiiight" reply when I said "uh, no". So she furthered her questioning into details like how I'd been spending my hols. And her incredulous response to my answer of "meeting and catching up with friends and family" was, "hah good one!". OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO DEAD NEXT YEAR WTF
Anyway, I made pasta on Wednesday and went swimming yayzz to exercising. Yesterday was spent at Thomson Plaza, in the car and at Siglap. Writing xmas cards, eating (alot alot), chittychats and waffles with icecream. Then video calls on msn and midnight phonecall with my beshfwen who I'm spending the first half of Christmas Day with and introducing to my whole extended family as my boyfriend ahahahahaha. And tonight, we bulldozed through the crowd in Orchard after tuition to take photos with the not-so-pretty-afterall christmas lights and deco. (:













So I'm currently semi-done with my list of things to do and cannot wait for all the eggciting activities to commence!!!!!!!!11111

3 Comments:
did you cut your fringe??
EH. what is this la put my unglam photo!!! hahahah take care of tigger (: i love you natnatnatnat.
HAHAHA YES I DID VAL that's why it's so u.g.l.y i ain't got no alibi ><
Post a Comment
<< Home